We follow the Code of Conduct and Best-Practice Guidelines for Journal. Our publication ethics and publication malpractice statement is mainly based on following statements.
Ethical Guidelines for Journal Publication
Ghodaghodi Review an interdisciplinary academic research journal (website: www.ghodaghodicampus.edu.np) is committed to ensure ethics in publication of quality articles.
General Duties and Responsibilities of Editors
Editors should be responsible for everything published in their journals. They should:
- Endeavor to meet the demands of readers and authors.
- Constantly try to improve the standard of journal.
- Ensure the quality & originality of the material they publish.
- Adept for freedom of expression.
- Maintain the integrity of the academic record.
- Rule out business needs from compromising intellectual standards.
- Always be willing to publish corrections, clarifications, retractions and apologies when needed.
- Publication Decisions: Based on the review report, the Editor-in-Chief has complete responsibility and authority to accept, reject, or request modifications to the manuscript. Current legal requirements regarding copyright infringement, and plagiarism should also be considered.
- Review of Manuscripts: Editor must ensure that the reviewer initially evaluates each manuscript for originality of manuscript. All manuscripts are screened by appropriate software to find out similarity check.
- Double blind Review: The editor must ensure that each manuscript submitted to the Ghodaghodi Review is submitted without the authors’ name in the manuscript. If not, it is duty of editor to delete the names before assigning the reviewer. Secondly, it is the duty of editor to maintain confidentiality of reviewer name to author also.
- Disclosure and Conflicts of Interest: The editor of this Journal shall not use unpublished materials disclosed in a submitted manuscript for his/her own research without written consent of the author.
- Review on Priority of Time: Editors should aim to ensure timely peer review and publication and should avoid unnecessary delays. Editors should consider how best to share information with authors about any delays that occur.
- Manuscripts of Editorial Board Member: Editors or board members should not be involved in editorial decisions about their own scholarly work. If chief editor/editor contributes his/her papers; these papers must be reviewed by those reviewers who are not related with editorial board members.
- Ethical Guidelines: The editor shall ensure that all research material they publish conforms to internationally accepted ethical guidelines.
- Unbiased Behavior: The editor should not reject papers based on suspicions; they should have proof of misconduct to author.
Responsibilities of Reviewers
- Confidentiality: Reviewers should keep all information regarding papers confidential and treat them as privileged information.
- Acknowledgement & Citations of Sources: Reviewers must ensure that authors have acknowledged all sources of data used in the research. They must check the copyright and permissions of secondary data used in the manuscript.
- Supporting Argument: Reviewers should express their views clearly with supporting arguments regarding acceptance, correction and rejection.
- Plagiarism, Fraud and Other Ethical Concerns: Reviewers should clearly report to the editor if he suspect/find that a manuscript is a substantial copy of another work, citing the previous work in as much detail as possible & other ethical issues.
- Relevant Work: It is the duty of reviewers to identify relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors.
- Conflicts of Interest: Reviewers should not review manuscripts in which they have conflicts of interest resulting from competitive, collaborative, or other relationships or connections with any of the authors, companies, or institutions connected to the papers.
- Promptness: If reviewer feels it is not possible for him/her to complete review of manuscript within given time, then, he/she should information promptly to the editor, so that the manuscript could be sent to another reviewer.
Responsibilities of Authors
- Publication guidelines: Authors must follow the submission guidelines of the journal available at website www.ghodaghodicampus.edu.np.
- Multiple Submissions: Authors must certify that the manuscript is not currently submitted elsewhere for publication.
- Original Work: Authors must ensure that they have written entirely original work. Authors must certify that the manuscript has not previously been published elsewhere.
- Revision of Manuscript: Authors must participate in the revision of manuscript according to suggestions of reviewer after peer review process.
- Authorship of the Paper: All authors mentioned in the paper must have significantly contributed to the research. It is moral duty of authors to avoid authors without contribution.
- Authenticity of Data: Authors must identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscript. Authors must state that all data in the paper are real and authentic.
- Data Access and Retention: Authors should provide raw data related to their manuscript for editorial review and must retain such data.
- Conflict of Interest: Authors must notify the Editors of any conflicts of interest.
- Ethical Issues: When appropriate, all authors must cite approval by an ethical approval agency for research on human and/or animal subjects.
ContactFor further details:
Ghodaghodi Multiple Campus, Sukhad, Kailali, Nepal
Contact No.: 091-403117/ 091-403118