SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME 2021-22
- Applicant should be a regular student of Class XI and studying in any recognized school/college of Nepal. Proof of student studying in Class XI attested by Principal to be uploaded.
- Applicant should have secured at least 60% aggregate marks at the High School (SEE)/Class 10th and mark sheet to be uploaded.
- Applicant should be citizen of Nepal. Citizenship certificate of self or parents to be uploaded(If your citizenship certificate is not available, then you may upload citizenship of your parents).
- Physically challenged candidate should upload proof from CDO/LDO/Municipality Head.
- Family income of the candidate must be less than NRs. 2,00,000/- per annum and income proof should be provided by CDO/LDO/Municipality Head and to be uploaded.
- Note: Those who are receiving scholarship from any other source are not eligible to apply.
2. Scholarship Amount and Duration:
Selected students will get a scholarship of NRs. 2,000/- per month.
The scholarship will continue in the second year provided that the awardees clear the class XI. The student should submit a copy of class XI passed mark sheet along with present status of the student stating that he/she is studying in class XII authenticated (with seal) by the principal/administrator of the college/institute. The documents should be submitted latest by November 2022 either physically at Education Wing of the Embassy of India, Kathmandu or Consulate General of India, Birgunj or via email: email@example.com, failing which the scholarship may be terminated. The scholarship will be discontinued if the awardee fails in Class XI or discontinues study or any other valid reason.
- Applicants are advised to interact solely with the Education Wing of the Embassy in Kathmandu and the Consulate General of India at Birgunj.
- The applicants should indicate their address and contact telephone/mobile phone numbers/e-mail address clearly in online Application Form, and also upload the recent passport size photograph. Any change in address/ telephone/ mobile number should be intimated immediately through letter bearing candidate’s signature.
- Filling up of wrong data/information such as marks, etc. and in absence of documents as mentioned in the ‘documents required’ column in the online application form will lead to outright rejection and cancellation of the application/candidature/scholarship and no further claim will be entertained.
- Before filling up the application form online, students/guardian are advised to read instructions/guidelines thoroughly, as there is no scope for modification in online system once form is submitted. The candidate should keep the Email address and Password in safe custody for future correspondence/reference.
- The Embassy of India reserves the right to accept or reject any application at its discretion.