Ghodaghodi Multiple Campus, Research Committee yearly publication, multidisciplinary academic research journal Ghodaghodi Review warmly welcomes original research articles from scholars, intellectuals, and researchers from education, management, Science, humanities and other disciplines of national priority area. Articles for the journal must be of high quality, must be research-based and must fall within the scope of the journal. Authors submitting articles to the Research Committee must follow the guidelines below:
- Articles must be written in English. Only the subject area occupying Nepali language and literature can be submitted in Nepali.
- Two hard copies of single side printed manuscript and a soft copy along with duly signed ‘cover letter and authorization form’ must be submitted by the author.
- Articles submitted to the Research Committee must be original work of the author(s) listed, and not previously published in part or full.
- All submissions should be a single Microsoft Word file, with figures (graphics) and tables embedded within them.
- An article must have a minimum of 3,000 words, but should not exceed 7000 words or not more than 10 pages of single line space A4 size paper and Times New Roman 12 point font size. The text or paragraphs should be left aligned only with a paragraph space.
- Articles should be consistent in style throughout, especially if different authors have contributed sections. All submissions are expected to contain scholarly citations, including layout formats of APA style.
following components should be included in all articles that are intended to
help you achieve a clear, consistent style that is easy to read. All
submissions must include a cover page that bears the title of the article, the
author’s name and affiliation, and an abstract with keywords. The name of the
author should not appear in any part of the text.
- Author’s information (name, position, affiliation, address, email address)
- Abstract (within 150 to 250 words)
- Keywords (not more than five words or phrases)
- Main Headings (sub-headings are optional; include introduction, body with several headings, and conclusion; recommendation is optional)
- Acknowledgements (Optional)
- All submissions will be assessed by two blind reviewers to determine whether they fall within the nature of our journal and meet our requirements.
- The respective authors should take all ethical responsibility for submitted and published articles; if submitted articles are found plagiarized they will directly be rejected without review. The authors should also agree on the terms and conditions of the copyright authorization of the articles to the journal while submitting the final version of the articles.
- Submissions that deviate from the above guidelines will be returned to the corresponding authors for correction. Because the guidelines are updated as appropriate, authors should check them again before they submit their articles.
- Each issue of the journal will publish a maximum of 10 articles. All submissions will be evaluated and selected as per the reports obtained from the blind reviewers. However, the decision of the editorial board will be final.
- For any dispute regarding the selection of the manuscript for publication, the decision of the editorial board will be final.
ContactFor further details:
Ghodaghodi Multiple Campus, Sukhad, Kailali, Nepal
Contact No.: 091-403117/ 091-403118